Articles on this Page
- 12/07/13--10:55: _Looking for RPG Spr...
- 12/07/13--20:41: _Trying to sprite?
- 12/08/13--17:34: _This is the answer ...
- 12/08/13--19:14: _[IDEA]tSR De Pon: B...
- 12/08/13--21:49: _Sonic Adventure Dre...
- 12/09/13--09:00: _Pixel art/Customs [...
- 12/09/13--09:04: _PSP .ehp file extra...
- 12/09/13--09:11: _Family Guy characte...
- 12/09/13--17:20: _Christmas game give...
- 12/10/13--04:36: _Ripping Visual Nove...
- 12/10/13--11:42: _Vocaloid Project Di...
- 12/10/13--12:13: _Ask You Anything
- 12/10/13--15:01: _MMO Forum I guess.
- 12/10/13--18:25: _New here (Hello!) a...
- 12/11/13--05:32: _What is this thread?
- 12/11/13--16:03: _GRC file?
- 12/11/13--16:55: _Spider-Man (GBC) sp...
- 12/11/13--20:48: _New Project: Inspra...
- 12/12/13--03:44: _On the 12th day of ...
- 12/12/13--06:56: _Angry Birds Go! Mod...
- 12/07/13--10:55: Looking for RPG Sprites + Tileset Artist
- 12/07/13--20:41: Trying to sprite?
- 12/08/13--17:34: This is the answer , not of this topic , jejejee
- 12/08/13--19:14: [IDEA]tSR De Pon: Bloom's Adventure
- 12/08/13--21:49: Sonic Adventure Dreamcast
- 12/09/13--09:00: Pixel art/Customs [Criticism appreciated]
- 12/09/13--09:04: PSP .ehp file extractor?
- 12/09/13--09:11: Family Guy character models and sprites
- 12/09/13--17:20: Christmas game giveaway raffle
- Awesomenauts [4 Steam keys, might be 5 if the last key works]
- - Awesomenauts Soundtrack [3 Steam keys]
- - Awesomenauts: Cluck Skin [1 Steam key]
- Alien Breed 2 [2 Steam keys]
- Alien Breed 3 [2 Steam keys]
- Anomaly: Warzone Earth [1 Steam key]
- Batman: Arkham Asylum [3 Humble Bundle links]
- Batman: Arkham City [3 Humble Bundle links]
- Broken Sword [2 Steam keys]
- Broken Sword 2 [2 Steam keys]
- Broken Sword 3 [2 Steam keys]
- Burnout Paradise [1 Steam key, 3 Origin keys]
- Capsized [1 Steam key]
- Cave Story+ [1 Steam key]
- Clive Barker's Jericho [1 Steam key]
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising [2 Steam keys, 2 Origin keys]
- Crysis 2 [3 Steam keys, 4 Origin keys]
- Dear Esther [1 Steam key]
- Dead Space [3 Steam keys, 3 Origin keys]
- Dead Space 3 [2 Origin keys]
- Dungeon Defenders + DLC [Humble Bundle link]
- Garry's Mod [2 Humble Bundle links]
- Killing Floor Bundle [1 Steam key]
- Hammerfight [1 Steam key]
- LIMBO [1 Steam key]
- Little Inferno [2 Steam keys]
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North [1 Humble Bundle link]
- Mafia II* [Steam key, might be used, doesn't count towards total entries]
- Magicka [2 Steam gifts]
- Magicka + DLC [Humble Bundle link]
- McPixel [1 Steam gift]
- Medal of Honor [3 Steam keys, 4 Origin keys]
- Mirror's Edge [3 Steam keys, 4 Origin keys]
- Natural Selection 2 [1 Humble Bundle link]
- Nuclear Dawn [1 Steam gift, donated by Shadz]
- Populous [2 Origin keys]
- Red Orchestra [1 Steam key]
- Red Orchestra 2 [1 Steam key]
- Saira [1 Steam key]
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter [1 Steam key]
- Serious Sam 3 [1 Humble Bundle link]
- Shatter [Humble Bundle link]
- Superbrothers: Swords & Sworcery EP [1 Steam key]
- Swords & Soldiers + Super Spicy Sausage Fest DLC [2 Steam keys]
- The Showdown Effect Deluxe Edition + Magicka [2 Steam gifts]
- The Sims 3 + High End Loft, Date/Late Night DLC [2 Origin keys]
- Thomas Was Alone [1 Steam key]
- Worms [2 Steam keys]
- Worms Armageddon [1 Humble Bundle link]
- Worms Blast [2 Steam keys, 1 Humble Bundle link]
- Worms Crazy Golf [2 Steam keys, 1 Humble Bundle link]
- Worms Pinball [2 Steam keys, 1 Humble Bundle link]
- Zeno Clash + 33% off Zeno Clash 2 coupon [1 Steam key]
- 12/10/13--04:36: Ripping Visual Novel from PS2
- 12/10/13--11:42: Vocaloid Project Diva Models
- 12/10/13--12:13: Ask You Anything
- 12/10/13--15:01: MMO Forum I guess.
- 12/10/13--18:25: New here (Hello!) and need help on two things.
- 12/11/13--05:32: What is this thread?
- 12/11/13--16:03: GRC file?
- 12/11/13--16:55: Spider-Man (GBC) sprites
- 12/11/13--20:48: New Project: Inspragal, the Inspiration Gallery
- 12/12/13--06:56: Angry Birds Go! Model Ripping Help
I am looking for a pixel artist who can create a custom base sprite sheet for me. This would include a walking character, 3x4 spreadsheet, 12 images in total [3 images each side]. I will provide details of the look if you are interested.
Important: These sprites have to be custom creations. They can NOT be modifications or 'custom creations' using RPGMaker features. The custom images you create will be used in a commercialized mobile 2D-RPG game [offered for android and IOS devices].
For more serious inquiries, read below and please send an email to ' mochrie @ uoguelph dot ca ' if interested.
This project includes designers and developers working part time and full time come summer 2014. As of right now, we are currently looking for graphic designers to design sprites and tilesets. This would not be a paid-position however rewards will be given to those who provide solid creations [email me for more details]. I will give you full credit to the images (even if they are modified afterwards, they are still yours). Credits will be listen on the main screen of the app/game, our social links, and company app website.
Again, I can not stress enough that the creations can't be made using RPG maker features (copyright license prohibits the use of the images outside their game engine and can only be used for a windows-based game). Our team of developers are using Corona [game engine].
Hey new here, anyway I kind of liked editing and doing some "spriting" for Ragnarok Online, but since the game is kind of death, I'm trying to move into something else, today I tried to make a Sprite from scratch ? Not sure cause it's a generic idea a fighting japanese school girl I now not original but meh :
Now I tried not "using?" Ragnarok Online sprite style so this came out, I definitively feel there's something wrong with hair/ face, help ? opinions please? be gentle ?
Also since my previous experience was trying to make my" sprites" as close to RO style as posible I kind of grew accustomed to the style, I want to search for a kind of sprite style, any ideas or suggestions on how to do this? thanks for reading.
P.D. If I screwed up the section sorry but, I didn't found any criticism specific thread, also sorry if there's something wrong with the grammar, english is not my main language.
I'm new to http://www.vg - resource.com and I have a problem as well started ....
I can not post a picture.
As the images are uploaded to this forum .
Not sure how to introduce this. I'll update it soon to make it look nicer. I don't have time right now.
Step one is complete!
The blocks and board and junk are placeholders.
I've been wanting to try my hand at making a Panel De Pon clone for quite a while now. I've just been looking for a window to get started.
So anyway, the game with have the same game-play and story structure as it's counterpart. I'm going to add a twist when the main game part it done, though.
I'll get to that later.
I'm probably going to make some changes to make it look more solid, though.
Here are some of the characters...
More come later.
I also would like to ask if someone would be interested in making music for this.
That would be very much appreciated.
I've been trying to rip the models from the Dreamcast version of Sonic Adventure, because there are a ton of DX models but only one from the original. However, I'm having trouble finding where they're located on the disc. Sonic Retro's wiki says they're in 1ST_READ.bin, but I haven't been able to get anythign out of that. All I have been able to rip is Super Sonic's model (which I do plan to submit). Does anyone have any advice or know-how to extract SA1 models?
I've been using tSR for a couple of years now, yet I only recently made an account. I've made quite a few pieces of pixel art yet I've recently started trying out spriting.
Here's the pixels/sprites which I'd prefer get criticism:
And here are some other examples of what I can do (Even though I'm not after criticism for these pieces) :
P.S: As you can probably tell, I quite like using monochromatic colours and palettes.
I also apologize for not all of the images having transparency. :C
Anyone help out with the extraction of a PSP ".ehp" file? Im trying to rip Tag Force 4 for the menu images but im having no such luck with google!
I'm making a request for models from the games Family Guy: The Video Game and Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse and sprites from the Family Guy: Desk Buddy pack for PC, since I already know that tSR has sprites ripped from Air Griffin for mobile.
Before posting this here I asked RTB if this was the right section to put it, if it's not or it's not good enough to be posted here at all the mods/admins can do as they see fit.
It's that time of year again, last year I started a game giveaway raffle in my Steam group, giving away keys I had amassed over the year or so, extras from like humble-bundles and stuff. This year I'm ramping it up some, opening it to people not in my group (such as you people here), and I even got some things specifically to give away.
The rules for entry are simple, post here saying up to 5 games you'd like to enter for, and if you want to opt-in to the grand prize as well. Please note that one part of the grand prize you may miss if you're not available during the drawing time, since that requires you to be there to pick an advance key of a game you'd like. Winners will be contacted via PM here.
Without further ado, here's the games:
Sonic Hits Collection [1 Steam gift], and one game of your choice in advance
- Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic Adventure DX
- Sonic Adventure 2 + Battle DLC
- Sonic CD
- Sonic Generations + Casino Night DLC
- Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed + Metal Sonic DLC
- Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing
- Sonic Spinball
List of games:
The drawing time will be December 23rd at 5PM EST. The winners will be picked using Random.org, and I'll be streaming the drawing process to make sure there's no shenanigan calling. If you're unsure about something please feel free to ask me. Also, even though I'm hosting, RTB is also part of this so he can answer questions too if I'm not available.
Hi, all. Greetings.
It's my first time posting in this forum, so I'm sorry if I accidentally broke some rules even though I do my best to avoid that.
When I want to ripping something from Playstation games, I can just simply use jpsxdec for that purpose without the needed to do complicated process.
Are there something similar for that purpose, because I want to rip some character from PS2 games, especially from Japanese visual novel, such as Castle Fantasia?
If there aren't, can some one teach me some basic tutorial to do that? I don't care if it was the complicated one.
I hope I can contribute more for this community if I knew how to do that.
So I just found out that you can rip models on psp with a java based emulator and so I'm going to be ripping models from Project Diva,
To be honest I'm mostly posting the models here to share and to make it easier to refind them because just redownloading them from here is so much easier than saving them always on my hard drive anyway.
Edit: They're now available on the game's new page: http://www.models-resource.com/psp/hatsu...ojectdiva/
Kinda self-explanatory. Basically, you ask a simple question for anyone to answer, then someone else can answer it while asking another question after their answer, like this:
Quote:Q: How do you play Sonic 2006?
A: Without regretting that I could've gotten anything else with the money I spent on it.
Q: What do you use when you don't have any spoons or forks?
Uh yeah. I make pointless forums. Hoorah! Anyway, most gamers have a MMO they play often. Mine was Spiral Knights, but I kind of dropped out of it. So i'm looking for a new one! If anyone actually posts on this forum and I read what they say and maybe try a new MMO! So if anybody has any thoughts on MMOs and what one they prefer, then go ahead! Also what are some peoples thoughts on console MMOs?
With that said here's a picture of a panda.
No one is going to read this anyway. So why not?
Hi! I'm Caramel and I am new here; even though I was here for a few month, this is my first forum I'm writing for help. I hope this place is best for sound ripping and etc!
First off: I am trying to get the background music from Wario: Master of Disguise of boss battle so I can put it in SSBB Project M, so as I used Tinke, I DID get the sound effects (Something I wanted on the second problem.), but I did not get the background music, as they're written in WAVE_BGM_(INH) (I think this is the full one, as when I check it, it contains SWAV, or instruments) and BGM files in SSEQ (For some reason, SDAT export does not work.) What should I do next to get the background music, as I come this far?
Second: In GameCube files, (Dolphin, Rclick on file, properties, Filesystem, export.) there are multiple file format I do not get it:
but I do not know what .RSC files are, is it music for it?
Which one of the files contains voices of Wario, because I heard ".samp" file is the one, and what program do I need to use them? Please do not say HEX editor because it is too confusing.
I tried to figure it myself, but no idea what program to pull it.
Need help finding out what is what? Ask here.
Here > http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...717AAtFA8p is a youtube user and also youtube video I am trying to find on YouTube.
Hello,I try rip art from game the king of fighters 2002 ulimite match xbla,i found many art files,but all in GRC file extension,possible convert for png,bmp or other format? thanks for help me.
This is my first request, and I read the request rules, so I hope I followed them correctly.
Can you rip the Spider-Man GBC game? I would like the character sprites(at least Spidey and the bosses) and boss battle backgrounds.
A while ago I offered an idea to make tiles much more searchable, so that stylistic comparisons could be made more easily. The idea was ignored, so I decided to set up my own gallery.
The goal is to create a sort of "artistic encyclopedia" so that artists can study the styles of other artists and the techniques they use to effectively suggest objects. I plan to go as far as I can with the space and bandwidth I have on this and when that limit is reached, we'll go bigger. I am confident this enterprise will result in better understanding of spriting technique by more people, meaning more people making better looking games. If you want to help, you are more than welcome aboard. The gallery software was just installed and I'm kind of unfamiliar with it, so let me know if you have trouble registering and/or editing the gallery.
...My inspiration and some hot tea! Okay, maybe not the latter but the former has certainly made a grand appearance tonight. I haven't felt this motivated in months and am about to have a really big change in my life happening in just a day or two so that could be why! A change I've waited my entire life for and after a seemingly endless road I can't believe it's finally happening. Anyway, next update may or may not have some more goodies from our lovely Dazz, so grab your eggnog and stay tuned!
Ever since the release, I decided to extract some files from the app so I could rip models from the game. But apparently, like most games, getting the models from Angry Birds Go! is difficult. There are pak files included from the game that contains meshes, textures, and animation files for most characters in the game ranging from the birds to pigs. The problem with the pak file is that they're encrypted differently and it would be almost impossible to extract models from the pak files.
I learned that the game is powered by the Exient engine, which I'm not familiar with at all until now. So apparently I would call them "Exient XGS Pak" files. If anyone has a good tool or two that will help me extract the models from the pak files, I would humbly appreciate that.
Oh, and by the way, the game itself is free, but it's one of those games where you need to buy in-game currency to upgrade your soapbox car.