- RSS Channel Showcase 3947657
- RSS Channel Showcase 8416336
- RSS Channel Showcase 6903130
- RSS Channel Showcase 7251364
Articles on this Page
- 12/28/17--10:19: _Midday-Mew's Commis...
- 12/28/17--15:41: _Sonic Boom: Fire an...
- 12/28/17--23:02: _Weird, bright Unrea...
- 12/29/17--02:59: _Catherine game rips?
- 12/30/17--08:43: _Mega Man 3 PC (Game...
- 12/30/17--20:13: _Why Is Super Mario ...
- 12/30/17--23:18: _Random Talking Bush...
- 12/31/17--00:11: _i hate rtb
- 12/31/17--00:12: _my freedom to spam ...
- 12/31/17--00:16: _RTB's Crime
- 12/31/17--04:00: _Starlow in Dream Team
- 12/24/17--17:21: _where's my sprites?
- 12/25/17--09:09: _Havok Engine
- 12/25/17--21:56: _Please help Digimon...
- 12/26/17--11:42: _Mario Power Tennis ...
- 12/31/17--15:00: _Mega Met
- 12/31/17--15:57: _hi
- 12/31/17--17:11: _First time ripper, ...
- 12/31/17--17:48: _Heart of Darkness P...
- 12/31/17--23:13: _Crash Bandicoot 2&3...
- 12/28/17--10:19: Midday-Mew's Commissions Thread!
- 12/28/17--15:41: Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice
- 12/28/17--23:02: Weird, bright Unreal Engline textures - what are these used for?
- 12/29/17--02:59: Catherine game rips?
- 12/30/17--08:43: Mega Man 3 PC (Game Boy Color Version) Sprite Sheet
- 12/30/17--20:13: Why Is Super Mario Oddysey Being Rejected On The Models Resource
- 12/30/17--23:18: Random Talking Bush Rant
- 12/31/17--00:11: i hate rtb
- 12/31/17--00:12: my freedom to spam on this trash and defective site
- 12/31/17--00:16: RTB's Crime
- 12/31/17--04:00: Starlow in Dream Team
- 12/24/17--17:21: where's my sprites?
- 12/25/17--09:09: Havok Engine
- 12/25/17--21:56: Please help Digimon Cyber Sleuth
- 12/26/17--11:42: Mario Power Tennis (wii version) .sbn files
- 12/31/17--15:00: Mega Met
- 12/31/17--15:57: hi
- 12/31/17--17:11: First time ripper, Attempting to rip models from Fossil Fighters.
- 12/31/17--17:48: Heart of Darkness PAF decoding
- 12/31/17--23:13: Crash Bandicoot 2&3 Model Ripping
I am opening POETRY commissions! Yes, that also includes SHORT STORIES in poetry form!
As a general rule, ask me first before commissioning!
Send me a note on deviantART (dA) with all of the required information. We'll work out the details after. Or, private message me on Discord instead of sending me a dA Note (you can do so by joining the VGR Discord chat and then direct-messaging the person on chat whose username is "Midday Mew").
However! I reserve the right to refuse to do any commission regardless of the reason.
The ballpark price is $3 (in United States Dollars) per 100 words, but do note that prices are not final, I will review what I am assigned on a case-by-case basis.
Payments are by Paypal only! I apologize to those who were looking forward to commissioning me by dA points, but I've decided that I was better off being commissioned with real money instead.
You may opt to have your commission kept private or public, and you are free to repost what you yourself commissioned from me in your own gallery as long as you give me proper credit and link back to my deviantART account!
● TF (transformation)
● Fan poetry / single-chapter fan fiction (such as Mario series, Sonic series, Pokémon series, Mega Man Classic series, etc.)
● Short stories (in poetry form)
● There are other things I'm willing to do, so if you're not sure, just ask!
Will not do:
● TGTF (transgender transformation),
● Scat and/or water sports,
● Anything sexualized
● TFs where a character grows tentacles (for the most part).
● Anything rated higher than PG-13
● FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy's) or anything to do with horror
● MLP (My Little Pony)
● Transformers (series about robots who can turn into vehicles)
● Frozen (the Disney Movie)
● Must ask if involves MC (mind change). (MC is transformation where a person's mind is transformed into a different mind, making them mentally a completely different character.)
● Must ask if involves Inanimate TF (transformation into an object).
The following poems are samples of my work, from oldest to newest:
"My Heart Belongs to You": http://fav.me/dbmekwp
"Dry Yoshi on the Train Tracks": http://fav.me/dbmeoub
"The Victim's Feelings": http://fav.me/dbmerzw
"Ode to Machamp": http://fav.me/dbmezme
"My Precious Girlfriend": http://fav.me/dbmf1c0
Yeah, hit a roadblock. Tried trimming to CTPK and extracting with CTPK tool, nothing output. Got no idea what else to do. Can someone help? Really frustrated, been working on it all day.
I'm working on a rip of Sunstreaker from the game Transformers Online, which runs on Unreal Engine. I found the grey textures and the bump-maps... but what are these? The models are black and white without them and I'm unsure how they're supposed to be applied. Working in 3DS Max.
First post, sorry if anything attached wrong. Sorry for typo in the title, I don't know how to fix it.
Hello, I'm incredibly new to this but I really want to figure out the correct way to rip the models from the ps3/360 game "Catherine". If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction that's be great. Thanks in advance.
Hi, it's me again. well this pixel art has not yet been accepted in the spriters resource, I do not know why. so I came here to listen to people's opinion about my pixel art, good as you can see is a pixel art of the Mega Man 3: The Robots are Revolting (Game Boy Color Version)
the sprites you see were customized over the sprites of (Mega Man 2 and Mega Man V Game Boy) while others were made by myself, well... that's it, bye!
I want to know why Super Mario Oddysey is Being Removed From The Models Resource' Nintendo Switch Page, Is It Because Of Copyright Reasons Or It Is Because Of People Not Uploaded Their Models From The Game.
Here Is A Rant For This Lowlife Known As Random Talking Bush.
A Threat To These Online Sources:
The VG-Resource (Models,Textures,Spriters,Sounds)
His Focus, To Rid The Models From Existence, Mess With People's Uploads, And Threatened Multiple People Including Me With Locked Threads And More
Screenshot_1.png (Size: 2.73 KB / Downloads: 0)
i hate you random talking bush
For Acts Of Blasphemy, Set Random Talking Bush's Bush On Fire And Let It Burn For The Community To See.
About Starlow, doesn't she have a model in M<? If it's just a sprite, then why isn't on the sprites or with Luigi's 90% fake face? She has a custom model, so I don't see if or how this could go on for so long. That's why I wish whatever Starlow is, to please to have tell me where it is and/or may I have suggested to be ripped.
I posted a sprite sheet and ive been waiting for an update and its not been posted yet. Why?
1514069555.png (Size: 47.95 KB / Downloads: 66)
Has their been any quickbms scripts or anything to rip models from havok engine games for Xbox or ps2 games?
WHAT i need to do to view/open or import it to unity or blender or 3ds max or maya?
i dont know how i can open this files
from cyber sleuth!
Pls help me!
I asked about this a while ago but I never uploaded any files.
Anyways, the Wii version of Mario Power Tennis contains .sbn files, which I believe are the character models/court models for the game.
Here's one of them: https://nofile.io/f/bkQrQU5k2g0/koopa.sbn
I can't extract it from ntcompress.exe or BrawlBox.
Happy new year to you all.
hi i am new here
This is my first time attempting anything like this and would appreciate any help. I'm trying to rip the models from the original fossil fighters game (Particularly the Dinaurians models) and am using Tinke 0.9.2.
Hi guys, I have been trying to pull files from HoD's paf file using the decoder attached with my post
Source files found here:
Thing is though I have been unable to get the program to work correctly. The program would either result in the error "Unable to read .PAF file header" or would simply crash upon decoding the first of the 4095 files. I have swapped various versions of libpng3.dll and zlib1.dll and tried various versions of HoD but have had little success.
Anyone know how to get the decoder working or have the extracted files on hand? Any help would be very much appreciated.
paf_decoder.zip (Size: 52.89 KB / Downloads: 1)
Does anyone know how to rip from these games with the vertex colors as maybe converted to png textures?