- RSS Channel Showcase 1217636
- RSS Channel Showcase 9367943
- RSS Channel Showcase 4685359
- RSS Channel Showcase 9341650
Articles on this Page
- 01/22/18--14:58: _Model Resource Won'...
- 01/22/18--18:01: _Banjo-Kazooie Custo...
- 01/22/18--20:46: _The sprite sheets f...
- 01/22/18--21:02: _Which ext for SADX ...
- 01/23/18--05:02: _how at ripping spri...
- 01/23/18--16:39: _Repacking OBB File
- 01/24/18--05:23: _How to extract file...
- 01/24/18--07:58: _MySims Ripping Help
- 01/24/18--09:40: _How can I rip music...
- 01/24/18--09:56: _Some chiptunes and ...
- 01/24/18--11:47: _Feedback
- 01/25/18--02:24: _[Spica] Bones scali...
- 01/25/18--06:44: _Mobius Final Fantas...
- 01/25/18--12:27: _diddely-doodely fli...
- 01/25/18--12:29: _need pmdl files fro...
- 01/27/18--00:16: _Greetings and salut...
- 01/27/18--07:10: _Options for map ani...
- 01/27/18--11:31: _Nice to meet you all!
- 01/27/18--13:00: _Tornado Outbreak Mo...
- 01/29/18--08:45: _First time ripper, ...
- 01/22/18--14:58: Model Resource Won't Sign Me in on Chrome
- 01/22/18--18:01: Banjo-Kazooie Custom Character Models
- 01/22/18--20:46: The sprite sheets for dune the battle for arrakis?
- 01/22/18--21:02: Which ext for SADX & SA2 models?
- 01/23/18--05:02: how at ripping sprites of game Time commando?
- 01/23/18--16:39: Repacking OBB File
- 01/24/18--05:23: How to extract files from Construct2 (Scirra NWJS, .pak .exe)
- 01/24/18--07:58: MySims Ripping Help
- 01/24/18--09:40: How can I rip music, models, etc from a windows 95 pc game?
- 01/24/18--11:47: Feedback
- 01/25/18--02:24: [Spica] Bones scaling after export
- 01/25/18--06:44: Mobius Final Fantasy model animations
- 01/25/18--12:29: need pmdl files from psp/ps2 games
- 01/27/18--00:16: Greetings and salutations
- 01/27/18--07:10: Options for map animation area(s)?
- Keep the first tile of animation in, while marking the area with a vibrant colour to note where the animations would go. This would make it so either animation would be cropped and placed on top, or deleting the marked area and putting the animation below.
- Removing the water where it would be animated. This would only require the animation to be put under where there is nothing but may look strange to those just wanting to use a static map.
- Keeping the edge marking the water area in the emptied spots, though it'd have to be removed when putting in the water tiles
- Leaving things as is. Only some may animate the map
- 01/27/18--11:31: Nice to meet you all!
- 01/27/18--13:00: Tornado Outbreak Models (kinda)
- 01/29/18--08:45: First time ripper, Attempting to rip models from Fossil Fighters.
As the title says, the forum works fine but the Resource sites don't let me sign-in at all on Chrome.
I deleted cookies, disabled adblock, cleared cache and yet it doesn't work.
Edit: To upload models I have to sign into Internet Explorer.
Essentially I created several Banjo-Kazooie models.
From Left to Right:
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Banjo w/ Custom Clothing Texture. (the will be model is available not the custom texture)
Classic Kazooie w/ Custom Model (Shares texture with Nuts & Bolts Kazooie)
Jiggy w/ Custom Model and Texture (I cheated the texture is just a yellow texture)
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Kazooie w/ Legs added (Legs and tail are custom)
Classic Mumbo Jumbo w/ Custom Model and Texture
Good news is that once they go through Verification, they'll all be available at for your leisure!
Another tip is, the Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts Models (not the custom ones) will be under Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing PC, as I ripped them from that game. You can dive deeper into why they were there but essentially the game is the same cross-platform, I used Ninja Ripper and HxD for that.
Do you have them? If not I will use the old fashion method in ripping out sprite sheets and that's by freestyle copy and paste with edits, it isn't perfect but I'm certain you've done it before.
Textures - Check
Sounds - Check
Models - Do u kno da extension.
Short, Simple, Typed..
Im trying to find these model files but any documentation I look for usually are moot for me. (aka not enough info). Thanks!
how at ripping sprites of game Time commando? Exist any sprites extraction tool for this game ?
Hey Guys...[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]how can i create an obb file from a folder called assets?
I tried with winrar but increases/decreases the obb file size and itt doesnt work when I play the game called avp evolution[/color]
How to get the images and sound from a Construct2-made game, which uses node-webkit (NWJS) to create windows executables?
Sample game (free): AnimeNovel.exe demo, 310MB
(locales/ is empty)
I tried using dragon unpacker (hyperripper) on the .exe, .dat (no results) and .pak files:
(.exe, not sure these images are used in-game and none of the actual interesting art is there)
(.pak, apparently some NWJS internal files)
It looks like ( https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/1637 ) Construct2 team requested NWJS to implement protection of game files in 2014 but it seems it was rejected. Scirra might have implemented their own protection method.
Would love any clues. I could not find any Construct2 extractors at all.
I am trying to rip MySims models (as well as animations) and I have seen a user named Centrixe upload a lot of models to The Models Resource.
I am struggling to find out how to rip these files properly. I am using S3PE to view the package files from the game, although the animations do not seem to open in anything (despite MySims using Granny 3D) and I don't know how to open the models either.
Any help would be appreciated!
I've downloaded many models and textures off of this site, but this is the first time i'm going to try to actually rip something off of a game myself, hope I can do it!
So I have this ISO Disk Image of a game called 3d Frog Frenzy(Don't worry, I had the game before so its legal) and I've been wanting to see if I could get those juicy music sequences and samples, and sound effects as well. I'd also like to see if I could get those level models from it too. (And if I can, maybe even get the frog character too )
But there's a problem (I think, anyway)...It's just the installer...
I haven't been able to install it (which probably would've unpacked the files and helped out) because it's for Windows 95 (and I have no idea how to use a Virtual Machine ), so I really hope there's a way to get it from the installer files itself.
This is what the files look like, the SETUP.PKG, .DLL and .LIB look promising, but I'll prolly need all of them somehow
I haven't been able to find any tutorials anywhere on how to rip these files, even from an installed copy, so if someone could point me to some that'd be very great , and if you know how to unpack the files straight from these that'd be even more helpful!
This game is kinda obscure(Has anyone heard of webfoot cough cough) but it holds lots of nostalgia for me, I played the heck out of this game when I was 4-6 so even tho the game is kinda crappy, I still wanna rip the stuff off of it and make some stuff!
(Oh, and I'll definitely submit my findings in the models resources and stuff )
DM me if you require..."more info ', "
These are my chiptunes i've made using Famitracker 2A03, NES instruments only.
(I also post some FL studio on my channel but my chiptunes are better imo)
These are my top 3 favorite original tunes I've made:
Title theme for a game I was planning on making, Triangle Man.
Desert/Western themed level for the same game.
Yet another tune, for the first level of the game, outside TriangleMan's house.
These are my top 3 remixes of my favorite video game ost:
Bubbly Docks, It's Bubble Man's theme, but the melody is replaced with Dire Dire Docks. (also put Koopa's Road in there bcuz I was bored)
Tied for 1st: https://soundcloud.com/caleb-kerr-718855...-megaman-2
It's just a greasy spoon: You can tell I like Megaman 2, bcuz here's the intro to Megaman 2, but "It's Just A Greasy Spoon - Spongebob"
Tied for 1st: https://soundcloud.com/caleb-kerr-718855...une-remake
Remade Creative Exercise from Mario Paint so it'd be small enough to be able to play on Super Mario Bros. (probably, I've never tested it)
I hope you enjoy all of them, and maybe check my channel later too to see what else I make in the future!
(Last link: my favorite of them all isn't actually a chiptune, it's this one:
https://soundcloud.com/caleb-kerr-718855...not-return , enjoy!)
Hi everyone. I'm looking for feedback as I made a custom sprite sheet for Ninja Mario, and it got rejected. So I'm looking for feedback to get better. Here's the sheet
Untitled.png (Size: 5.7 KB / Downloads: 3)
I'm trying to rip models from Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (3ds) to some percentage of success.
My hurdle at the moment is that bones are scaled when I export the t-pose.
When I export an animation, it's perfect.
Here is a Sabrecub in its t-pose as viewed in Spica:
The same specimen exported:
[insert some pun about the break world here]
Walking and all that other cute stuff is normal.
I originally tried Ohana but it had issues with textures. Exporting Sabrecub from Ohana keeps the model intact, but with the same partially-shrunken skeleton. It doesn't work well unless you'd want only the model.
My 3D program is 3ds max, Blender is like comprehending another plane of existence to me.
The game uses the .bch extension for its models and animations, if that's any help.
I've attached a .zip containing the .bch file from the game (no animation), and the t-pose and walk .dae files pulled from Spica. Are they coming up this way for you too?
Sabrecub_test.zip (Size: 305.98 KB / Downloads: 2)
Hello Everyone, when ripping the model from Mobius Final Fantasy, does the model itself contain animations?
Thanks in advance
i need models from:
One Piece Romance Dawn
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7
Fairy Tail: Zelef Kakusei
Family Guy The Video Game
Hunter x Hunter: Wonder Adventure
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger
Battle Stadium D.O.N
Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights
I only need PMDL files not obj
please send me a package of the pmdl files if you guys have any of them
I am Lyeco
I am 18 year old filipino gamer who is currently pursuing a game dev degree after high school
I've been playing games since 5
I've owned a variety of platforms like PS3, PS4, XB360, and Xbox One. I recently got a Switch for some reason.
I have a decent steam library but I mostly play LoL to get my PC gaming fix.
Other favorites include Destiny and Overwatch.
Thank you and have a good day!
So after several years away, I decided to do some ripping off a game I've got back into recently: Dragon Warrior Monsters 2. The game has very few maps submitted, and I've already had the chance to make several WIP layouts.
I did do a few maps with the slight colour you can find on the
My question comes from how the game's water animations. While it has set 16x16 tiles the animation lays, it puts other textures in the 8px tile area, such as a static water's edge. This could make setting up the animated textures harder.
My options I figured were:
I'm likely overthinking, but I do prefer keeping things how others would like it, as they'd be the ones using it after I'm done.
Hey, I'm Amanda and I'm new to these forums! I'm more into anime than video games, but I really like voice actors so I'm looking through the Sounds Resource a lot.
I honestly became a member so I could look into ripping audio from Catherine, but I think I'll stick around because this seems like a nice place!
Nice to meet you all!
I've tried to submit Tornado Outbreak's models to the models resources,but the models always gets rejected.
Any advice would be great! A few ideas on how I can improve the models are:
1.extract the worlds's .bgw files and convert them into a .obj file. Contains the PS3 and Wii models . Wii are in .bgw,and PS3 are in .sdat. http://www.mediafire.com/file/q4t9zlqotl...lds%29.zip
2.Use a program to rip the models like Ninjaripper.
3.Just wait until someone rips the models (unlikely)
Ninjaripper does rip the models,but the models are into pieces and not in their T-pose. It would be great if I knew what the .bgw files actually are.....
This is my first time attempting anything like this and would appreciate any help. I'm trying to rip the models from the original fossil fighters game (Particularly the Dinaurians models) and am using Tinke 0.9.2.