- RSS Channel Showcase 8058649
- RSS Channel Showcase 6281290
- RSS Channel Showcase 1004515
- RSS Channel Showcase 5649276
Articles on this Page
- 02/09/18--11:19: _Mario & Luigi 3DS -...
- 02/09/18--11:30: _How can I rip model...
- 02/09/18--15:00: _Can you add a Ninte...
- 02/09/18--17:48: _Parappa The Rapper ...
- 02/09/18--17:51: _About the(blank)res...
- 02/10/18--02:45: _Witch & The Hundred...
- 02/10/18--02:53: _Trillion: God Of De...
- 02/10/18--06:07: _Is it normal for ps...
- 02/10/18--06:39: _If you could accept...
- 02/10/18--17:18: _hi
- 02/10/18--20:04: _[Question] Site Gui...
- 02/11/18--13:43: _SupaBoy (A handheld...
- 02/12/18--04:25: _help !!!Catastrophi...
- 02/12/18--05:38: _I got almost all of...
- 02/12/18--07:21: _Mystical Ninja Star...
- 02/12/18--13:16: _Ripping from Flash
- 02/12/18--14:35: _Roblox Models
- 02/12/18--14:38: _Roblox Ripping
- 02/12/18--15:47: _[Ren'Py Visual Nove...
- 02/13/18--06:57: _Hi
- 02/09/18--11:19: Mario & Luigi 3DS - BCH vs PTX
- 02/09/18--15:00: Can you add a Nintendo Switch Category to the textures resource?
- 02/09/18--17:48: Parappa The Rapper 2 Rip
- 02/09/18--17:51: About the(blank)resource
- 02/10/18--02:45: Witch & The Hundred Knight Needs Ripping (Ripping Project 2)
- 02/10/18--02:53: Trillion: God Of Destruction Needs Ripping (My Main Ripping Project)
- 02/10/18--06:07: Is it normal for ps2 model ripping to have missing faces?
- 02/10/18--17:18: hi
- 02/10/18--20:04: [Question] Site Guidelines and Modular Characters
- 02/11/18--13:43: SupaBoy (A handheld Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
- NTSC Cartridges
- PAL Cartridges
- And even those Japanese Super Famicom games
- 02/12/18--04:25: help !!!Catastrophic Failure
- 02/12/18--05:38: I got almost all of Miitomo's Assets
- 02/12/18--07:21: Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon / Goemon's Great Adventure Models
- 02/12/18--13:16: Ripping from Flash
- 02/12/18--14:35: Roblox Models
- 02/12/18--14:38: Roblox Ripping
- 02/12/18--15:47: [Ren'Py Visual Novel ripping]
- 02/13/18--06:57: Hi
This has been bothering me for a while because of how random it seems, but in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, some models can be viewed while others cannot, and they seem to otherwise be the same thing. For example, I can open B_F_underground_06 but not B_F_underground_05. I looked at them in a hex editor and found the most likely reason, so this image better explains it:
I'm wondering if anyone knows more about this and/or knows how to make Example A readable by the programs since it does have the BCH stuff, just a bit further down.
I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet. I know some models have been ripped but I am looking for a particular model of a Resistance trooper from Force Awakens and Last Jedi movies which is also in the new Star Wars Battlefront II game. I am most interested in the helmet so I can print a 3d model.
The following are some screenshots of the Resistance trooper with his helmet from game play:
If someone could direct me somewhere so I could find these myself or if someone already has, please let me know!
Hello, if your a moderator and your reading this, I would like it if you could add a Nintendo Switch Category to the textures resource.
Heres My New Parappa The Rapper 2 Rip Beard Burger
so i can't log on and when i try it says im logged out so admins of this website can you please help?
I am learning how to extract and stuff. I was also surprised no one posted models for Witch & The Hundred Knight. Need some help getting this to work. If you have any save data or have ever played Witch & The Hundred Knight, please copy that data and upload it somewhere (like Mediafire) and post a link here so that it can be accessed and ripped from the game.
Nothing has been ripped from the game.
I am asking for anyone and everyone who reads this to help, those who may have sprites, models, textures, music, etc. This needs a lot of work.
I hope that a lot of people participate!
There is no sprites resource page for Witch & The Hundred Knight.
There is no models resource page for Witch & The Hundred Knight.
There is no textures resource page for Witch & The Hundred Knight.
There is no sound resource page for Witch & The Hundred Knight.
If you have any save data or have ever played Trillion: God of Destruction, please copy that data and upload it somewhere (like Mediafire) and post a link here so that it can be accessed and ripped from the game.
Only a small bit has been ripped from the game
I am asking for anyone and everyone who reads this to help, those who may have sprites, models, textures, music, etc. that are not currently on the VG Resource.
I hope that a lot of people participate!
There is no sprites resource page for Trillion: God of Destruction.
There is currently a models resource page for Trillion: God of Destruction here: https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/trilliongodofdestruction/
There is no textures resource page for Trillion: God of Destruction.
There is no sound resource page for Trillion: God of Destruction.
I tried to rip from the game Wallace and Gromit Curse of the Were Rabbit, and using both ninja ripper and the snapshot thing in pcsx2 version 0.9.8 but they always come out with missing faces. Anyway to fix it?
missingfaces.png (Size: 363.92 KB / Downloads: 9)
Hello, so as you might already know, plants vs zombies is on the spriters resource. but, plants vs zombies 2 isn't. I sent a request for it to be added and I put 4 sprite sheets on it. the first one is the peashooter, the second one is the sunflower, the third one is the basic/cone/bucket head zombie and the fourth one is the vase gargantuar. its been a few weeks since I've requested it. If you could accept it, it would be gladly appreciated.
oh thanks for checking in i'm STILL A PIECE OF GARBAGE
So, as you know, Sonic Forces has the 'Avatar' character, which is a customisable character that the player can create.
I've figured out the skeletal structure of the models and everything, but I'm not sure how to package it.
Is there a particular way things have to be done as unlike traditional models, it's not one set of texture, one set of mesh; it's one skeleton, many meshes, many textures, multiple combinations for each body part.
P.S. Hyperkin has released a better model of the SupaBoy called: "SupaBoy S", and as far as I heard, it has a screen that's a little bigger and a better D-pad.
please help when I try to rip Yugioh duel link i get a message that says catastrophic failure ive used ninja ripper and unity studio all same result pleaseee help
Heya, I got pretty much all the assets from Miitomo. The stuff is downloaded automatically if you see them in the app such as clothings and so on. It contains almost everything such as models, sounds, music, fonts, animations, textures, graphics, voice data and so on. It seems that it's been made with "Imagination PowerVR Graphics".
Here's the link:
The files in the models directory such as "bodyBottomsB0018" have no extension but it can be opened with 7Zip. The contents are the model itself and all it's textures such as normal maps and the albedos. The problem is however, the models are in the "*.POD" format. I found no importer for Blender that supports this filetype. Maybe someone can write a script to import these models? Yes, they're supposed to be end end-format but there must be a way to rip them. I think, they're even rigged and so on! There's also the "AFLResHigh_2_3.dat", which seems to be the Mii's asset (such as haircuts and facial features) themselves. It may be up with the Nintendo Switch because of the new colors available for them.
Tell me what you think.
The *.POD models can be viewed with PVRShaman and the *.PVR textures can be viewed with PVRTexTool (and kinda ripped via screencap).
I am ripping models from those games for fun at the moment and decided to also share them with this community.
I am not sure how to submit them formally yet, but reading the post lead me to this forum.
Kurobei.zip (Size: 11.82 KB / Downloads: 0)
Emperor.zip (Size: 14.5 KB / Downloads: 0)
Monoshiri.zip (Size: 12.9 KB / Downloads: 0)
PrincessYuki.zip (Size: 14.78 KB / Downloads: 0)
ModelsP1.PNG (Size: 351.39 KB / Downloads: 2)
Anyone have a link to any tutorials on ripping from flash games? Thanks in advance!
I mean it is very easy but how do people not know how easy it is Roblox studio has a obj export method
Oh open the image in a new tab to see it
Yeah if you play Roblox it is not that hard to rip the models due to Roblox Studio having a obj export module
Files you will need: UnRen
All you do, is download UnRen from the link provided, and you place it in the root of the Ren'Py visual novel of your choice.
Hola a todos!!