- RSS Channel Showcase 7483400
- RSS Channel Showcase 5982831
- RSS Channel Showcase 5282354
- RSS Channel Showcase 7927742
Articles on this Page
- 08/08/18--01:52: _http://www.suppleme...
- 08/01/18--05:55: _BigBellies' Model C...
- 08/01/18--21:44: _Best way to make no...
- 08/02/18--10:57: _Kirby,DK and other ...
- 08/02/18--20:04: _ripping sprites fro...
- 08/03/18--05:06: _Need ripping help o...
- 08/03/18--07:16: _Need help ripping f...
- 08/03/18--10:17: _Marx (Kirby's Adven...
- 08/03/18--16:11: _Lucas (Smash 64 Style)
- 08/03/18--17:02: _Corpse Party Blood ...
- 08/03/18--19:54: _My Photo Dojo DSiWa...
- 08/08/18--09:46: _Gatete Mario Engine...
- 08/08/18--16:22: _Splatoon 2 Gear Rip...
- 08/09/18--10:42: _Anybody know how to...
- 08/09/18--17:23: _Which category woul...
- 08/09/18--18:19: _new guy
- 08/09/18--18:56: _Open .brres on a Mac?
- 08/09/18--22:27: _Offering my creativ...
- 08/10/18--01:50: _Ripping Models/Text...
- 08/10/18--18:13: _My 3D VG art
- 08/08/18--01:52: http://www.supplement4us.com/keto-fire-burn/
- 08/01/18--05:55: BigBellies' Model Collection
- 08/01/18--21:44: Best way to make normal and AO maps in Max?
- 08/02/18--10:57: Kirby,DK and other customs, (Criticism Please)
- 08/02/18--20:04: ripping sprites from apk
- 08/03/18--05:06: Need ripping help on android
- 08/03/18--07:16: Need help ripping from Persona Q: shadow of the labyrinth
- 08/03/18--10:17: Marx (Kirby's Adventure Style)
- 08/03/18--16:11: Lucas (Smash 64 Style)
- 08/03/18--17:02: Corpse Party Blood Drive Multiple Character Models
- 08/03/18--19:54: My Photo Dojo DSiWare sheet still hasn't been approved after a month
- 08/08/18--09:46: Gatete Mario Engine: Anniversary Edition
- Multiple Character Support.
- Over 200 enemy AIs.
- Star Medals
- World Map + Inventory.
- Customizable Controls + Gamepad Support
- 16 different powerups (Incluiding 3 never seen on any previously release of this series).
- Support for multiple targets. (HTML5 is not supported, sorry).
- 4 different Yoshi + Kuribo Shoes.
- 08/08/18--16:22: Splatoon 2 Gear Ripping- Taking Requests!
- 08/09/18--10:42: Anybody know how to convert POD files?
- 08/09/18--17:23: Which category would 3d scenes go in?
- 08/09/18--18:19: new guy
- 08/09/18--18:56: Open .brres on a Mac?
- 08/09/18--22:27: Offering my creative input and help to others!
- 08/10/18--01:50: Ripping Models/Textures from Fellowship of the Ring
- 08/10/18--18:13: My 3D VG art
Keto Fire Burn mentioned on the label of it. PS: Ensure to the follow the dosing instructions carefully and eat it accordingly for at least 90 times to achieve satisfactory outcomes. Where to Order Keto Fire Burn ? The program needs to be ordered online straight from operate web page and ensure to check the availability of the risk-free trial. Are you that you get tired without doing much work? Did you gain a few pounds and do not have plenty of your a chance to melt them away by operating out? Well, here’s a ...
Here some models I had successfully ripped. I will tell you how I managed to get each and every one of these I show you, if you ask nicely. I may expect cooperate as model rippers always have to help each other.
Avatar The Last Airbender 1: The First Game
Aang_Full.png (Size: 99.71 KB / Downloads: 8) , [b]
Katara (North Pole)_Full.png (Size: 86.87 KB / Downloads: 8) , [b]
Sokka_Full.png (Size: 64.11 KB / Downloads: 4) [/b][/b]
[b][b]Avatar The Last Airbender 2: The Burning Earth[/b][/b]
Bumi_Full.png (Size: 213.89 KB / Downloads: 4) , [b]
Toph Beifong_Full.png (Size: 94.63 KB / Downloads: 10) , [b]
The Boulder_Full.png (Size: 92.28 KB / Downloads: 5) [/b][/b]
Princia_Full.png (Size: 144.32 KB / Downloads: 15) , [b]
Lily_Flyer_Full.png (Size: 130.04 KB / Downloads: 7) [/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]Mario Party 4[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Peach_Full Size.png (Size: 126.31 KB / Downloads: 14)
One Piece Unlimited Adventure
Nefertari Vivi_Full.png (Size: 131.51 KB / Downloads: 11)
I'm looking to vastly improve my modeling, so I also want to be able to texture them with normal, specular, ao and other maps for shader effects in Unity.
Everyone, I'd love it if you could share some of your favourite tutorials with me and I'll pick what works best for me!
Thankfully, I know how to do Projections to make simple bump maps for stuff like muscles and cloth folds, but what about finer details (ie scales, cloth texture, etc)?
Even though I haven't made an account until recently, I have been a fan of this website since 2013, and I've finally decided to post some personal art from my portfolio . The only complete sheet that I'm posting right now is Marx.
Edit: Marx is updated (Animations from fight added), as well as better stripes for the ball.
Edit 2: Vertical movement animation added and some organizing
Edit 3: New sheets this time, Mr. Saturn in the the Yoshi's Island Style! This is my first completely custom sprite I'm posting here, so feed back would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
yoshi's_island_mrsaturn(sheet)_wip2.png (Size: 401 bytes / Downloads: 2)
Also Marx was updated again so check that out too! (Different Post):
Any suggestions on how to make it better? Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. I would really like to improve!
marx_8bit_(Kirbys_Adventure)_(Sheet).png (Size: 8.74 KB / Downloads: 17)
dedede_8bit_colored.png (Size: 736 bytes / Downloads: 60)
dk94_mario_other_snes.png (Size: 2.22 KB / Downloads: 7)
dk94_dk_snes.png (Size: 609 bytes / Downloads: 60)
I am trying to rip the sprites from an apk game called Hoppenhelm. I changed it to a zip and extracted it but there are no image files only .ogg music files and something called game.DROID. The game seems to have been made with game maker as it has yoyo file types. Am I looking in the wrong place or is this not doable? Any guidance would be appreciated.
screen1.png (Size: 108.23 KB / Downloads: 6)
screen2.png (Size: 129.91 KB / Downloads: 5)
hi guys. I am a new member.. I have tried to rip this apk yet i had no luck.. if someone would do it for or tell me the proper way i would me grateful
playstore link :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....tx4&hl=en
APK link :- https://apkpure.com/trial-xtreme-4/com.x3m.tx4
i need everything in this game.. and the reason is that i have to make a similar game like that and this will help me alot
I am editing this full post as I made issues with the first one,
I have the ripped file of Persona Q but can't find anything to open the files such as .bam, .acb, .ctpk
About ready to submit for approval anybody have suggestions before I do? Tell me what you think!
marx_8bit_(Kirbys_Adventure)_(Sheet).png (Size: 9.41 KB / Downloads: 20)
I made an edit of Ness from Smash 64 and turned him into Lucas!
This is one of my first attempts with UV maps so I would, feedback is appreciated!
icon_large.png (Size: 91.71 KB / Downloads: 6)
So ive been getting ready to upload character models from corpse party blood drive again seeing as my previous submission was rejected the first time due to "duplicate models" but the thing is some of the characters *mainly the main characters* have different models throughout the game depending on where they are, like some have different models that use different shoes for outside and inside the school and somehave ones with blood on them and one character has ones with an eye patch and without and vice versa, would i be able to apply this models into the same zip file as the others or would those still be considered duplicate models? Also i only have certian models for some characters avaliable in fbx seeing as teh fbx converter i used for them broke a few of them and i havent been able to get some ripped from the files currently so if i uploaded the ones i dont have in fbx as just obj files would i be able to update those zip files when i finally get them in fbx?
Title says it all. Can you check it out?
I have the files for most of the Clothes, Hats, Shoes, and Weapons. Not sure which ones to prepare first, or what ones people want uploaded. I submitted the school uniforms already because they were the first ones in the folder. If you want to help, I have a guide and the files in my other post.
I might have asked this several times months ago but since Miitomo had been shut down to continue milking Fire Emblem Heroes and Mario Run (that almost nobody plays BTW), it's no longer possible to rip the Mii models.
POD files are expored with PVRGeoPOD and are imported into engines that nobody knows about (seriously). All of Miitomo's 3D assets are in this format and I searched the internet countless times to find a solution to convert them. I really want these models, I already have pretty much all of Miitomo's stuff here. I just want to know if somebody is experienced with this format and know how to convert it to OBJ or even DAE?
I found this but this is just bare code and I don't know how to use it. And I don't know what format it's gonna be.
Any help would be appreciated!
If I wanted to share a 3d scene I created, like this one:
Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 8.20.18 PM.png (Size: 497.14 KB / Downloads: 6)
Would it go in the "Other Creativity" folder? Since it involves 3d models, I'm a little uncertain, and I'd rather be safe and check with the admins before I put anything up.
hello new guy here
I've been trying to find a way to open .brres files on a Mac and I have some trouble.
So I'm trying to rip Chibi Robo! Plug Into Action! and thanks to a Japanese Wii version, I have to deal with .brres files instead of some strange format, that I have no way of decompressing.
I successfully extracted the files but I can't open the .brres files mainly because I have no software to convert them to a friendlier format, like .OBJ.
I've been surfing the net to find a solution and I came up with some tutorial thath apparently would allow me to get Brawl Box on a Mac, but the only problem is that after following the steps nothing happens. I even downloaded XQuartz but it doesn0t work. Most of these tutorials are from 2005-2015. I'm using High Sierra.
In another thread ( https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-32559.html ) we were talking about Mac Ripping, I tried some ripping software and posted my results, and a user suggested that I should compile the original bmdview or other open source software on a Mac, however, I don't know anything about programming.
I also tried Wiimms SZS tools, wich I succesfully installed, but I haven't figured out how to get a .brres into blender.
I anyone knows a way to open those files on a mac, I would be vey happy. The only problem I have is that I don't have enough space for BootCamp, so unfortunately that's not an option.
Thanks in advance
Expertise: Story Ideas, Storyboarding, Writing Dialogue, Giving Constructive Feedback, Minor Sprite Work (Recoloring, Patterning, Modification, Hybrids)
Portfolio/Examples of relevant work: Complete production (Writing, Drawing, Animation, Voice Actor recruitment, Editing, etc.) of a 20-minute cartoon, did Pokémon Sprite Work 9-12 years ago and won a small contest. Always did some writing and entered contests, but never finished a big project or won a prize.
Method of contact: PM (I'm getting E-Mail notifications), Discord: Lee#0873, Skype: rollen.wir.los
Hello, my name is Lee!
Even if you stumble upon this post months or years later, you can still contact me!
Without trying to write down my entire life story, I am looking to provide some help to others. I was always fascinated by fan games, or rather creative things in general. I was active in the Pokémon scene about 12 years ago for a while, but as with so many things in my life, it kinda went nowhere. I did some Sprite Work back then. I am finally working on my writing with some private projects, but I'd love to provide some minor assistance to others as well. I'd say there are three things I'd be most willing to help out with:
1) Creative input. Whether it's about your story, Gameplay elements or design choices, I think I can provide you with some great insight and feedback. I don't desire to have a leading role in that though, so think of me as some kind of "wall" to bounce ideas off of. I guess you could call this position "Co-Producer".
2) Writing Dialogue. I like writing in general, but so far I think my expertise lies within natural or interesting dialogues. Which is why I prefer Scriptwriting instead of actual stories / fanfictions etc.
3) Minor Sprite Work. I don't have any examples saved, but if you are looking to fill up an entire Pokédex of custom creatures, or need some small enemies for a Jump'n'Run, or a bunch of different NPCs for a JRPG... I might be able to help out with a handful of "minor" ones. Recoloring, Patterning, slight modifications etc. are no problem at all, but I am willing to take on harder things, too.
If I feel like I'm not up for a task you need help with, I will let you know as soon as possible and not lead you on with excuses! I am doing this for fun, but I also realize that people might depend on me or take it a lot more seriously. So don't be afraid to contact me and see where things go from there!
Longtime lurker on the Spriters Resource side of things here =) My two best friends have their birthdays in September, and every year I try to create something fun and silly to celebrate. On the rare occasions that we're able to get together, we love to play Lord of the Rings games, and our favourite (partly for riffing) is the Fellowship of the Ring game on PS2/PC/Xbox from 2002. This was the awkward action-adventure game based wholly on the book, rather than the movie. So, using my (very limited) Unity skills, I'm trying to create a sort of playable, in-joke laden parody for them.
I have the three versions of the game, so I assumed that there would be a way for me to rip the models, textures, etc. from the game data. However, after a lot of research and frustration, this has proved impossible. The closest I got was this .bms script which does at least rip the models - they're just generally incomplete and broken (the script was only in beta): https://ps23dformat.wikispaces.com/The+L...f+the+Ring
Now, I know almost nothing about this field (I'm much more familiar with 2D - and even then I don't know much about ripping) so there's no way I can do this myself. My goal is just to recreate a small area of Hobbiton, so I'm trying to get assets/textures from that area, along with Frodo and any other Hobbit characters.
The file formats used in the game files are .DB, .MDU, .ODU, .TDU, .ADU, and .SDU. Fellowship was developed by Surreal Software, and my understanding is that The Suffering series and Drakan series of games both used similar file formats.
This is probably a fools errand, and I don't want anyone to spend much of their time helping me (it's just a fun idea, after all), but I thought it was worth a shot and this was the only place I knew of that might have the answers! If anyone knows any programs that might be able to help, please let me know. I've already tried the basic version of Game Extractor, Ninja Ripper, 3D Ripper DX, etc.
Thanks a lot for reading!
Welcome, thread viewers.
I'm a 3D computer artist, who uses a program called DAZ studio, and I pick up a lot of Models for my scenes at the models resource. Here are two of such 3d works of mine.
Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 9.00.36 PM.png (Size: 282.23 KB / Downloads: 2)
Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 9.06.29 PM.png (Size: 483.16 KB / Downloads: 2)
Link vs Agahnim (I know I should have used Classic Link but he's not completely rigged yet)
If these prove popular, I may decide to show more (I have a lot of scenes done, but I'm trying to stick to the VG-related ones here.)