Articles on this Page
- 01/18/20--18:50: _[SFX & Voice] Splat...
- 01/18/20--19:27: _How I do rip sound ...
- 01/19/20--07:15: _Feedback on Custom ...
- 01/19/20--07:41: _Hello
- 01/19/20--09:21: _Need help for FATE ...
- 01/19/20--12:45: _Ripping Assassin's ...
- 01/19/20--13:05: _Super Cat Tales/Bro...
- 01/19/20--13:28: _Help ripping models...
- 01/19/20--14:05: _My homemade drawn b...
- 01/19/20--19:48: _Dragon Ball Z: Kaka...
- 01/19/20--20:52: _How can I change te...
- 01/19/20--23:29: _How can i rip Yoshi...
- 01/20/20--00:32: _JJBA ASB & EOH stag...
- 01/20/20--03:13: _Luigi's Mansion 3 M...
- 01/20/20--06:05: _my custom Mario and...
- 01/18/20--18:50: [SFX & Voice] Splatterhouse (2010)
- 01/18/20--19:27: How I do rip sound effects from Android Games?
- 01/19/20--07:15: Feedback on Custom Samus needed
- 01/19/20--07:41: Hello
- 01/19/20--09:21: Need help for FATE ripping
- 01/19/20--12:45: Ripping Assassin's Creed II mobile
- 01/19/20--13:05: Super Cat Tales/Bros 2 (Sprites or SFX)
- 01/19/20--13:28: Help ripping models from Go Go Thomas
- 01/19/20--14:05: My homemade drawn baldi sprites
- 01/19/20--19:48: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Audio Rips
- 01/19/20--23:29: How can i rip Yoshi's Woolly World GFA files?
- 01/20/20--00:32: JJBA ASB & EOH stages help
- 01/20/20--03:13: Luigi's Mansion 3 Model Extracting Help
- 01/20/20--06:05: my custom Mario and Luigi sprites
- The sheet does not meet quality standards for the Custom / Edited section. We are always happy to see people who want to do custom work and, as a community, strive to help artists grow. This sheet does not currently meet our quality standards but we'd love to help you improve so head over to the Spriting and Pixel Art board and post your sheet there for some constructive feedback and suggestions.
I love hearing all the sounds in Splatterhouse, especially Jim Cummings. Might I request them?
Well, I want to extract some sfx and voices for any Android game, but, I'm not sure how I do with this?
Hey, wanted to submit this sheet to Metroid Customs (not this exact one, actually, an earlier version that doesn't include some of the poses on the bottom row) and it got rejected! Which was kind of a bummer but I am nothing if not persistent.
Samus Custom.png (Size: 7.82 KB / Downloads: 2)
Anyways, was hoping you guys could maybe give me some feedback and help me improve it so it meets whatever standard is necessary. I don't know if it's the colours or the animation or maybe there are poses that I'm missing? Or maybe I'm doing something horrific in terms of pixel art and I'll just go cry myself to sleep after I thank you for the feedback but yeah.
All replies welcome!
Hello! I don't know what to do.
Can you give me any suggestions?
Do not report/flag this!
I'd like to know how to rip models from the FATE games (FATE, Fate Undiscovered Realms, Fate The Traitor Soul and Fate The Cursed King), as I'm a modder and it would be really neat to have some "official" models instead of just re-create them (which is a hard work for me).
Some models have been uploaded here https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/fateseries/ but I need other models beside weapons.
The fate formats are:
.MDL - static model (weapons, props)
.SMS - skeletal mesh (player, armor, creatures)
There are more formats like .AMS and .SMA but they only have animations which isn't what I exactly need atm. Also I don't really care if skeletal meshes can be ripped with bone rig or not, I just need the meshes.
Thanks in advance!
Hey everyone, I was hoping someone could help me!
I would like to rip the sprites from Assassin's Creed II, the J2ME version. They're really cool, and someone has already ripped the player sprites from the first Assassin's Creed on J2ME so I was hoping there is a known method! Thanks a lot to anyone who has taken a look at this post I appreciate it, and I would love to hear from anyone with ideas to help
I should also add that I've tried a program called Dragon UnPACKer, however the assets appear to be encrypted. It is possible I am not using the tool correctly but I have only been able to find limited information on ripping J2ME games, so if this is the correct method I would appreciate guidance in using it.
I've just recently found The VG Resource, and decided to start a project using sprites from the site, with due credit of course, and I've been using sprites from Super Cat Tales 2, the sequel to Super Cat Bros. I've found myself at a loss of sprites though, as there are plenty more in the game that are unseen on The Spriters resource. I've also looked all over for any SFX for the game, as it's a want, but not necessarily a need.
I've tried simple tasks like changing the .apk filename to .zip, using extraction programs, etc, to no avail. Either it/they didn't work, or I didn't know how to work them. I'm really new to ripping, and know so little things about it all. Some things I've noticed, are that the .apk has .sfw files in it, and I know those are for flash, but any of the ripping tutorials I've seen either had to do with Java, or Unity. I've learned though, that you could request things here, and thought I'd give it a shot.
Getting any of the background characters' sprites, or some of the basic SFX, such as collecting coins, tapping buttons, cat noises, anything really, even a tad-bit of info on how I'd do such thing would be such a huge help, and greatly appreciated.
-I'm making a project
-Want/need more sprites/sounds
-Tried getting them myself; failed.
-Any help getting some would be appreciated!
Link to sprite page for reference: https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile...cattales2/
(Will make a GDrive with files from .apk -> .zip, if needed!)
Thank you for reading!
I'm having lots of trouble ripping models from the mobile game Go Go Thomas.
A few models from this game have been ripped here, https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/t...ogothomas/, however there are a lot of models from newer versions that have not been ripped.
I'm having trouble trying to rip some of these models from the game.
I'm pretty sure the game is made in Unity, if that's any help. I am not sure what the file formats are.
Thanks in advance!
I drew these sprites.
was hoping someone could rip voice clips and sound effects from kakarot
These days I was modifying a texture of the game the 3rd birthday, in the PPSSPP emulator it is super easy to replace that texture, but in the psp itself I have no idea, I know that the iso can be decompressed and then there is a folder called USRDIR where it is saved the textures and models but I have no idea how to decompress those files and replace the texture, an expert helps you here: D
How Can I Rip Yoshi's Woolly World gfa Files?
it's a me again. u.u was wondering if theres a chance where the stages from JJBA ASB and EOH can be ripped from the two games?
So, I've been trying to extract the files from LM3 for a video I wanna make, however, all I've got so far is .dict and .data files, any help?
I'm mostly interested in ripping Luigi's model, and the flashlight
b278f9e3377f71699f21f2b058e7d647.png (Size: 31.86 KB / Downloads: 4)
Despite my spritesheet been rejected by the staff, I will show my spritesheet for constructive feedback and suggestions.
Ton Wrote:Hi TheEric132,
You're receiving this PM because I'm afraid we have rejected your sheet of "Mario & Luigi" for "Mario Customs" under the console "Custom / Edited".
Your sheet was not accepted for the following reason:
You're more than welcome to reply or post your sheet on the forum for advice as to what went wrong. We'd really love it if you did, because it is members such as yourself that are the very reason this website is where it is today. Without a strong community, this website would not even be a fragment of what it is.
Best of luck,
Do not report/flag this!
My Custom Outlined Mario and Luigi.png (Size: 2.96 KB / Downloads: 1)