Articles on this Page
- 12/24/18--09:27: _Super Bowsette
- 12/24/18--15:57: _Need Help Ripping L...
- 12/24/18--20:16: _hello everyone ,i a...
- 12/24/18--21:01: _Help ripping .tex i...
- 12/25/18--15:44: _Hello and Merry Chr...
- 12/25/18--17:56: _Super Smash Bros. U...
- 12/26/18--09:29: _Can somebody add th...
- 12/26/18--10:48: _[HELP] How do i rip...
- 12/26/18--12:04: _Pixelart of Tucusito
- 12/26/18--13:51: _Staying Logged In
- 12/26/18--21:29: _Little Witch Academ...
- 12/26/18--21:50: _No more Heroes 2; n...
- 12/27/18--08:41: _My Castlevania Soun...
- 12/27/18--11:55: _Ripping Harvest Moo...
- 12/27/18--16:39: _True Crime 2 voices...
- 12/27/18--17:17: _LOOKING FOR MARIO A...
- 12/27/18--17:33: _Hello! It's-a me!
- 12/28/18--04:01: _How do I open Candy...
- 12/28/18--05:30: _NES Color Palette
- 12/28/18--11:45: _Where can I find th...
- 12/24/18--09:27: Super Bowsette
- 12/24/18--15:57: Need Help Ripping Level 5 3DS titles
- 12/24/18--20:16: hello everyone ,i am member
- 12/24/18--21:01: Help ripping .tex iamges from an OLD pc game (Puzz-3D)
- 12/25/18--15:44: Hello and Merry Christmas¡¡
- 12/25/18--17:56: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ripping Project
- 12/26/18--10:48: [HELP] How do i rip the KH 1 animations in Noesis?
- 12/26/18--12:04: Pixelart of Tucusito
- 12/26/18--13:51: Staying Logged In
- 12/26/18--21:29: Little Witch Academia CoT models?
- 12/26/18--21:50: No more Heroes 2; no BRRES files
- 12/27/18--08:41: My Castlevania Sound Rips
- Streamed XA Files (both ENG & JAP)
- English Sound Effects
- PSP English Re-dub
- 12/27/18--11:55: Ripping Harvest Moon Magical Melody
- 12/27/18--16:39: True Crime 2 voices and The Godfather Voice Files
- 12/27/18--17:17: LOOKING FOR MARIO ANIMATIONS
- 12/27/18--17:33: Hello! It's-a me!
- 12/28/18--04:01: How do I open Candy Crush Friends Saga models?
- 12/28/18--05:30: NES Color Palette
- 12/28/18--11:45: Where can I find the K KROOL TEXTURES?
Hello, VGR! Super Bowsette is a platform game where you play as Bowsette. Here are a few screenshots:
The first beta comes with four complete levels and one secret course. It also comes with full source code.
Z - Run
X - Jump
C - Fire Breath
Enter - Pause
Alt+Enter - Fullscreen Mode
Feedback is more than welcome!
Anyone know how to extract a compressed Level 5 game? 3ds-xfsatool only gets me as far as extraction of the .fa file, and that's it. I am attempting to extract the .xc files, and theres nothing online that helps point me in the right direction.
hello i am a new member, so i don't have friends yet, i want to be with you guys, wish everyone christmas good food
I'm new to ripping, so I don't know a lot.
I've been trying to rip the textures from the Puzz-3D games, starting with Notre Dame Cathedral. I have the .tex files, but that's it. I've been scouring the internet for ways to extract the textures from this file, but nothing seems to work. I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong.
You can get the .tex files here.
Hey! ¡¡Very good to all, I stand before you as Mr.Tucusito, and do not know all the time I've looked for a forum related to pixelart and sprites, I hope to get reviews, help and advice to help me improve my creations , and of course help and support this community ... and also take the opportunity to wish you a very happy Christmas to all! ¡¡
PD1: I'm from Venezuela, English is not a language that works very well, I'll use the google translator xd
PD2: If I have some jobs that are large in size (a pixel of 600x600) where can I publish it?
(Looking for the previously-pinned Smash 4 Thread? It's right here.)
NUMDLB Model MaxScript
NUTEXB-to-DDS Texture QuickBMS Script
Kept you waiting, huh? While our Super Smash Bros. for Wii U ripping project didn't get anywhere, here's hoping we can get more volunteers for its successor. All of the character models are in the links above, no stages just yet as there's still a bunch of folder names that have to be figured out first. As for what the numbers are for? I'm sure you know the answer to that.
None, please wait until tomorrow before putting dibs on things, there's a few models waiting to be uploaded already!
It's one of the only SpongeBob games to have not been on Models Resource. I'd love to see all of the different models ripped from that game anyways. If you can add that game on Models Resource please let me know, thanks!
So, today i got a Kingdom Hearts 1 Disk and ripped all the models, now i am trying to rip the animations and i can rip the KH 2 animations, the thing is, you might know that the KH 1 models are .mdls files and the KH 2 models being .mdlx. Is there any way on ripping the KH 1 Animation files to blender?
Hello, and welcome to my pixel art section, being a newbie in this area, I feel that I still need some things to improve, and I would like to know your criticism, advice, opinions and questions about my work.
I can't stay logged in because pretty much every page other than https://www.vg-resource.com/ says to log in.
I've tried everything please help!
EDIT: here are some sample files
So I know this game runs on unity and i can open and view them in unity asset studio
but whenever i try to export them i keep getting this error on every single model
is it just something wrong with my version of asset studio, or something with the models themselves? ive come across encrypted or compressed unity files before (one piece thousand storm) but not even those did this so idk whats up
I have been trying to get the [rose Nasty](http://nomoreheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Rose_Nasty) models from no more heroes two. Right when I got dolphin to work with 3dxripper to get the model; I ran into an issue (wiimote is not recognized). Keeping me from using this method as the game will not run without a wiimote.
I dumped the files, but not a single one of the folders have a BRRES file, only .brstm, GM2, and .RSL files. What can I do now? Or could anyone help me in getting the model?
As the tittle says, I will be posting here my sound rips from my favourite videogame franchise, Castlevania. In order to cost less space to the servers of this forum, they will be uploaded on Mega, and set for public Download.
With all that said:
NOTE: For the three GBA games, the soundfonts will be on the native .sf2 format; and both Music and Sound effects on the .minigsf format.
Castlevania Circle of the Moon Soundfont + Music+SFX
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance Soundfont + Music+SFX
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Soundfont + Music + SFX
Castlevania 64 English Sounds
Soundbanks are classified by regions. Inside each region there're three type of files in relation to their respective bank. It is as follows:
BANK 00 Instrument samples
BANK 01 SFX
BANK 02 Voices, streamed sounds
NOTE: Since the game speeds or slows down the sound samples when they're played back, some of them may be at a different frequency than expected. Special mention for BANK 03 files, since they are at the half speed they're.
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness English Sounds
Same rules than in Castlevania 64 English Sounds
Castlevania Symphony of the Night:
MORE COMING SOON
Disclaimer: No need for credit when using or reuploading this rips.
Hello, I tried to rip the models from Harvest Moon Magical Melody and I got .cdt files.
So how to convert them to 3DS Max/Blender file?
cdt.jpg (Size: 191.89 KB / Downloads: 2)
True Crime 2 voices and The Godfather Voice Files
I'm really just looking for two files
True Crime 2 / True Crime: New York City
"Can't phase me, punk"
The Godfather Game (2006)
"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"
I just don't know where other sites are that have sound files so I'm asking here
both videos came from Jerma985 streams
Preferebly from galaxy or later
Anyone send me a URL as I cant find any?
Hi, I'm Marshivolt!.. Though i made this account before i settled on that name,
I've already uploaded a few things to the site such as Yoshi from SSB for N64 and Valoo's textures from Wind Waker HD.
I mainly specialize in character models and sprites, Though i hope to help as much as i can, I'm generally a nice person dispite my disabilities, So i try my best to be polite to everyone.
Anyways, I look forward to adding to the site!
After downloading a .apk of the game and extracting the contents, I went to where the models are and I found them in .ffm format. I used Chargeur FFX to open the model, but it resulted in an error to terminate the application. How am I supposed to open the models? I wanted to get the models because there were some Candy Crush Saga and Soda Saga models out there.
Just a little question about NES sprite ripping; aiming to people who ripped and posted Megaman sprites specially:
I use the Nestopia and noticed there's lots of different NES palettes, RBG, YUV, Consumer etc..; which is the one you use to rip sprites?
Thank you and sorry if the question sounds silly.
I cannot retrieve the textures, anyone help?