- RSS Channel Showcase 5405740
- RSS Channel Showcase 9202096
- RSS Channel Showcase 3803343
- RSS Channel Showcase 6852688
Articles on this Page
- 03/29/18--18:51: _Ed, Edd n Eddy: The...
- 03/30/18--07:39: _Is it possible to k...
- 03/30/18--12:36: _T-Pose on N64 Games...
- 03/30/18--14:39: _How to disable emai...
- 03/30/18--15:51: _FF4 Complete Collec...
- 03/31/18--07:58: _What are your top 1...
- 03/31/18--09:11: _Paper Mario TTYD Ma...
- 03/31/18--09:28: _Hello
- 03/31/18--10:00: _Ripping on a mac
- 03/31/18--12:53: _Hello, I'm new to t...
- 03/31/18--14:36: _Fire Emblem:Awakeni...
- 03/31/18--14:46: _How can I fix this?
- 04/01/18--03:38: _Help with texture a...
- 04/01/18--14:14: _Is the staff of the...
- 04/01/18--23:37: _Yoshi's Wooly World...
- 04/02/18--04:25: _Section for handhel...
- 04/02/18--04:56: _How to Rip Models f...
- 04/02/18--07:57: _Kirby Air Ride Ripp...
- 04/02/18--09:30: _Extracting .jet files
- 04/02/18--18:48: _Sonic 1 Mania (W.I.P.)
- 03/29/18--18:51: Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures voices
- 03/30/18--12:36: T-Pose on N64 Games - Conker's Bad Fur Day
- 03/30/18--14:39: How to disable email messages(??)
- 03/30/18--15:51: FF4 Complete Collection Ripping
Nintendo Game Boy Advance
Nintendo Game Boy Color
Nintendo Game Boy
Commodore Amiga CD32
Commodore Amiga 1200
Commodore Amiga 500
- 03/31/18--09:11: Paper Mario TTYD Mario Clipart Redone
- 03/31/18--09:28: Hello
- 03/31/18--10:00: Ripping on a mac
- 03/31/18--12:53: Hello, I'm new to the resource
- 03/31/18--14:36: Fire Emblem:Awakening Model Ripping help
- 03/31/18--14:46: How can I fix this?
- 04/01/18--03:38: Help with texture and sprite extracting
- 04/01/18--14:14: Is the staff of the VG Resources sites still busy?
- 04/01/18--23:37: Yoshi's Wooly World Enemies
- 04/02/18--04:25: Section for handheld LCD games?
- 04/02/18--04:56: How to Rip Models from PlayStation 2 Games
- 04/02/18--07:57: Kirby Air Ride Ripping HELP
- 04/02/18--09:30: Extracting .jet files
- 04/02/18--18:48: Sonic 1 Mania (W.I.P.)
Hello all, I noticed that you're all very talented sound rippers, I wouldn't be able to do so myself xD Anyway, would anyone be willing to put the voices from Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures on the Sounds Resource? Because I would like to use those voices for a project I'm doing. If so, thank you very much!
Some days ago I noticed that the mobile game Crossy Road has no section on Models-Resource (and does not return any result in the search bar), so I begin to rip the models, and spend the last days doing this and the renders for the icons (71 models).
I just went on the website to begin upload, created the game section with an icon, and finally filled the form in order to submit the first model.
While doing this, I noticed that the categories suggested are too specific to be random (as seen on the attached screencap), and I remember that when I ripped another new game (My Tamagotchi Forever) a week ago, the categories were totally blank.
The only explanation that I find is that the models existed once on the website but have been copyright claimed by the legal holders.
Am I right? Did I waste my time working on this game?
How can this be avoided in the future? Couldn't the game icon be gray or something?
I understand that the review process will raise a flag in this situation, but it's already far too late for the uploader (especially because the process can take a lot of time on Models-Resource).
CopyrightClaimed.png (Size: 237.48 KB / Downloads: 3)
Oops. This is something I forgot.
I found out about the gameshark code so I could get to force the characters to do a T-Pose on Conker's Bad Fur Day, but I have no idea how to set it up
A little tip?
Hey all! I'm new here and I want to know how to disable receiving messages through email from other users, cause I don't want my email shared publicly and all, ya know? IS there a way to change that?? Thank you.
Hello all. Long time no see.
I noticed there were quite a few sprites missing from both pages for FF4CC for PSP, so I thought to try my hand at it. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for me to hit a wall.
The .BIN files I'm looking at for this game have a PSAR header. Anything I've searched for in regards to unpacking these files is either really old or doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone have any files or tools that could help me with this?
1 being the best and 10 being not quite as good.
Paper Mario TTYD is one of my favourite games. So I decided to recreate some of the clip art!
clip art recreations using ttyd mario textures.png (Size: 31 KB / Downloads: 5)
Please tell me how I did.
P.S: I used actual Paper Mario TTYD textures to make these.
I've been hitting the models resource for some time in order to compare my own (crudely made) stuff with professionally made assets. I realized that Skyrim models are somewhat lacking in here so I started to contribute (just uploaded a model right now, waiting for review! ). Some of those models are complicated to put together so I'll probably hit the ripping forums anytime soon.
Also I did some texture mods for Dark Souls and posted on Nexus Mods. Ripping models from Dark Souls is a bit more convoluted, but hopefully I'll get to that and post it here too!
So that's that and thanks for all the people that are already contributing!
Hello hello, first time poster, long time lurker,
I have a question, does anyone know of model ripping softwares that work on a mac computer? I'm specifically looking to rip from 3ds games, but everything I find for that only works with windows.
I've considered trying to do the thing where you install windows onto a mac, but my computer is a bit old and doesn't have the space for me to do that.
If there isn't anything out there, that's fine, I was just curious.
Hello, I'm 'Monarctronics' or you can also call me 'Ryan', I am new to the resource and I would like to share sprites from unlicensed bootlegged games.
I am so happy to be here, I might do some models, textures and sounds in the future if I can do it!
Hello, so recently I tried to extract the models of the bodies from Fire Emblem:Awakening but I noticed that Ohana3ds doesn´t work with the bodies. Later I tested with Every File Explorer (First I extracted the models and textures with FEAT) and I can export the model but when I tried to put the textures on it, the textures were broken. Any ideas for resolving this problem? Thanks in advance.
When I ripped a model with ninja ripper and I got this problem how can I fix it to make it look smoother?
Could someone extract the textures and sprites from the PC game Subnautica? I've been trying for so long, and it always fails! could someone help me?..
I know for the past couple of weeks before the Spriters Resource last update the updates were either late or mentioned the staff being busy (or both). I only ask because I wanted to get an idea about the size and timing of the next update.
Hey does anyone have a list of which file is which enemy? I can't find the Snifits for the life of me.
Hi, I was wondering if the site admins would consider making a section for handheld LCD games if I were to submit any sheets. I used to have a huge Tamagotchi obsession several years back and not too long ago I made a few sprite sheets hoping to one day make them public. I did the same with those Digimon digivice virtual pets (the small screen US editions unfortunately).
I am in need of help on how to rip 3D Models from PlayStation 2 games, such as Super Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, Avatar: The Last Airbender - The Burning Earth, and Avatar: The Last Airbender - Into the Inferno.
Any help on how to do so will be appreciated. Thank you.
I'm doing it to get models of Ty Lee (Avatar), Mr. Buu (Fat Buu), and Uub (Kid Uub).
So, I need the Track models from Kirby Air Ride, but I cant do it... I ripped the games files using Dolphin, but everything is in a .dat format, and I cant find a way to open them. So, if anyone can help me, or rip them for me, It would be much appreciated. I know this is possible, because games like Smash Bros. Melee have the same format, and if you check the Models Resource you'll find alot there. This is also the first time posting here, and my first time trying to rip Models. Thanks in Advance
So there is this mobile game called Blustone. It is packed using .jet extention.
Can anyone help me extracting this files?
Hiya! It's me again. I decided to post some progress of my newest revision of Sonic 1 Mania here on TSR.
Unlike the current one that's out atm on my dA, this sheet looks much closer to Sonic 1. This is only a small portion of the sheet and I hope to maybe upload it here once it's finished.