- RSS Channel Showcase 8280546
- RSS Channel Showcase 5412393
- RSS Channel Showcase 1114243
- RSS Channel Showcase 9739001
Articles on this Page
- 08/20/18--14:57: _Character Models in...
- 08/20/18--20:13: _Invaders
- 08/21/18--10:30: _Monster Hunter Worl...
- 08/25/18--11:10: _I cancelled a submi...
- 08/25/18--12:19: _Sound Submissions g...
- 08/25/18--15:07: _Arena of Valor models
- 08/25/18--16:12: _A challenger appears!
- 08/25/18--16:47: _GDD help
- 08/25/18--16:51: _Light's Sprites (Cu...
- 08/25/18--18:48: _Sprite in multiple ...
- 08/25/18--23:52: _http://www.7supplem...
- 08/26/18--01:21: _https://www.healthf...
- 08/26/18--01:32: _(HELP) Glover 2 - G...
- 08/26/18--11:02: _Retro64's Model Sho...
- 08/26/18--11:26: _Monster Hunter Free...
- 08/26/18--18:47: _Need help for andro...
- 08/26/18--22:19: _https://www.aristoc...
- 08/26/18--23:40: _https://healthcares...
- 08/27/18--01:52: _HELP - FF6 [ios/And...
- 08/27/18--02:10: _M&S Rio 2016 - Mult...
- 08/20/18--14:57: Character Models in ALBW
- 08/20/18--20:13: Invaders
- 08/21/18--10:30: Monster Hunter World Model Rips
- 08/25/18--12:19: Sound Submissions getting Love
- 08/25/18--15:07: Arena of Valor models
- 08/25/18--16:12: A challenger appears!
- 08/25/18--16:47: GDD help
- 08/25/18--16:51: Light's Sprites (Customs and Edits)
- 08/25/18--18:48: Sprite in multiple games
- 08/25/18--23:52: http://www.7supplements.org/kylea-greens-reviews-updated/
- 08/26/18--01:21: https://www.healthfitcenter.com/peraglow-cream/
- 08/26/18--01:32: (HELP) Glover 2 - Glover rip
- 08/26/18--11:02: Retro64's Model Showrell
- 08/26/18--11:26: Monster Hunter Freedom unite Blender Script
- 08/26/18--18:47: Need help for android game
- 08/26/18--22:19: https://www.aristocratholding.com/purefit-keto/
- 08/26/18--23:40: https://healthcaresupchat.com/ultra-slim-down-keto/
- 08/27/18--01:52: HELP - FF6 [ios/Android] sprites
I just wanna start by saying I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area. I tried to make sure it was but if it isn't I'm really sorry.
Anyways I'm trying to rip character models using Ohana3DS but I can't seem to find them anywhere? The way the files are laid out confuses me a lot but maybe somebody can tell me where to search?
Here's what the layout looks like as of rn:
Image (Link is discordapp so it doesnt expire or disappear)
Archive gives me this but none of it is rippable via Ohana and nothing looks to be anything related to any character model.
If anyones ripped ALBW stuff before, please lemme know where I can find the character models! Sorry if this post is vague or a mess! I was half sleep while writing this lmao[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/202962755215425536/481219326938972172/unknown.png][/url]
The First game i will be making is a space invaders tower defense type game where you are the tower. A large portion of the game play is reaching completion and the story will be added later!
you can get a copy here let me know what you think and share please:
Untitled.jpg (Size: 185.94 KB / Downloads: 5)
i know Monster Hunter World was just recently released on pc.... soooooo.... was tryng to export the models and got this so far. I got the models and the textures
The UV Mappng is still messed up tho.
Female Xeno Head Armor
Palico Xeno Body Armor
I submitted voice clips of information from Scooby-Doo Ancient Adventure for the V.Flash to The Sounds Resource. However, I decided to cancel my submission of it and resubmit it with an icon, which it didn't originally come with. I then tried to submit it again, with an icon, but was unable to resubmit it. How can I resubmit it? If I can't resubmit it, please get the problem fixed.
You all are cooking in the Sound Submissions keep up the good work! I love it!
So I'm not sure if anyone else has ripped
From this game yet
But unity studio Opens these models easily
I'd upload models but I dont have my pc currently
Was wondering if anyone else has tried though
I think it would be a good addition to the site
Especially cuz the models are by the same company
As league of legends
All i did to rip them was open the
Files from the game on my tablet via usb
Copy them to my pc
And open them in unity studio
This was months ago
But I think the method is still valid
I go by Light. I've been using TSR for ages to get sprites to use for various things, some just for fun or to see what I can put together, some to use as a basis for edits.
I came here to look mostly at customs/edits, maybe see what I can learn from them. I will post my own from time to time, participate in other forums from time to time, but mostly lurk and see what's going on.
So hello, and I'll see you around the forums.
I'm trying to rip sprites from D.D. Crew, I know that MAME can't view some or most of the tileviewers in arcade games, but can somebody help me, what palette I need and where do I find it? Note that I found the sprites in GDD.
How do I find the palettes of sprites?
I hope this first one is ok to post, as I'm aware it is by and large mostly a recolor...
I recently finished a large-scale color, edit, and cleanup of the Kanto overworld, specifically that of Pokémon Red/Blue/Green. I wasn't a big fan of the tileset used for Yellow/Gen II, so I did this using that of RGB.
At first I adhered to the 8-bit rule, but ended up ditching it as I went on just to see what I could do. This is really the first large-scale project I've done.
Here's a link to it, as the image is quite large.
The second thing I've done to start this thread off is a sprite of my OC, Sophie. The one on the left I'd done ages ago, and the one on the right is an edit of that, trying my hand at sticking to the 15+transparency rule as well as trying out selout.
Sophie spriting exercises.png (Size: 26.48 KB / Downloads: 2)
I was reading through all the rules, and the submission process, but I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere.
I wanted to submit some spritesheets for Digimon Dawn/Dusk, and World Championship, maybe finally get the Lost Evolution and Xros Red/Blue sprites on here as well. However, in the case of the story games, most of the digimon sprites are reused each title, only adding a handful of new ones each games, and a few exclusives.
Which is why I came here, should I submit them to each game? If so, how would I go about it? I don't want to end up clogging your queue..
And if not, should I just upload the sprites added in that game?
Kylea greens Apart from factory in back of reject your lifted kylea greens body weight. The self-assurance of such an liberal number of reviews about this annexe on the web nowadays is a key this is unreservedly valuable. Therefore, you should annoyance up the entire post so you will be guided all around alright on what to do as such as to be slim with no sort
Peraglow protect your skin from sun’s harsh rays. Tea extracts- Green tea extract has anti-inflammatory property and is also a good anti-oxidant. Niacinamide- It maintains the moisture content and elasticity of your skin. It is a potent ant-oxidant and is associated with vitamin B3. Hydroxy acids- It enable the growth of new skin cells by https://www.healthfitcenter.com/peraglow-cream/
Hi everyone so my previous post mentioned my N64 WIP model.
Here's what I'm having trouble with. For one thing I cannot seem to align the model within the center of the Blender grid, no matter what I do I just cannot figure out how to get it moved to where the camera angle won't get screwed over when I zoom in on it.
Keep in mind: This is the first model I have ever ripped before, it may be rough but that's what happens to all of us on our first time doing something.
The ZIP file I've provided contains the Blender project file, the textures, the "Thumbs.db" (whatever that does), and most importantly the original WRL file that I dumped from Project 64 in case that is needed.
Glover model rip wip.zip (Size: 995.32 KB / Downloads: 0)
Here is a page where I will post all my accepted models.
Before the showcase I would just like to thank everybody who gave me feedback and TMR for accepting my models.
I really appreciate it, thanks!
Ramblin' Evil Mushrooms:
Ok so i am totoal noob when it comes to blender.
I really have no idea how to run script in it.
I managed to run tools for file decryption and extraction to extract models in pmo format. Now i have to import them in blender script and i really have no idea how to do it.
Blender scripts HERE.
Site where i found tools HERE.
Some models HERE.
I'm trying to rip sprites from tales of asteria, but my pc seems unable to read the pnj files when I extracted them. So I don't know what to do with them
prevention techniques for your cannab garden. Purefit keto Diet Mar th Growing cannab can be as rewarding as enjoyable and prof able. There nothing like s ting down to relax w h a fin hed product from your efforts thinking back to the hours youve spent there and the techniques youve learned that are felt in the effects that he provokes. Yet like almost everything in life comes at a price. One often rewarded when one
just to some degree clear math will tell you the errand you ultra slim down keto have before you. Develop a situation in which you could essentially take a dietary addition each day to start getting more fit. Wouldn't that be extensively more great? That is the thing that ultra slim down keto conveys to the table you. If you are enthused about giving it a shot for yourself then grab a trial bottle underneath! Spurt Your Trial Now! How Does ultra slim down keto Work?
Hi everyone, I am working on a little project and require your kind assistance.
I require sprites from the NPCs for Final Fantasy 6 for ios and Android.
The page on the Spriters Resource [https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile...fantasyvi/] contains many of the sprites in very good quality.
However, I now need sprites for the lesser characters, namely:
(1) Duncan, (2) Rachel, (3) Gungho, (4) Madeline, (5) Esper elder, (6) Baram, (7) Darill, (8) Elayne, (9) Owain, (10) King of Doma [in his top-view dying position in the throne room]
My requirements are that:
(1) They need to be 'crisp' [not from screenshots] and preferably on a plain background [not on in-game background],
(2) They should be the normal facing-towards-the-screen position [not side view]
I do not have much experience in extracting sprite info from games, but I hope that I can get some help from you, lovely people.
Thanks in advance!
Does anyone have Sonic French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese Voice Clips?